Happy Monday Novas! I’m late on this recap but I wanted to get out the stats on how we did in the month of March!
In the month of March we had 442 visitors to the blog which amounted to 421 likes, 287 comments and 1132 views on our posts! We have also posted 29 different blog posts last month which were incredible! That’s amazing and surpassed our stats for February! Thank you for all who have taken the time to read and interact with the blog!
Some of our top performing posts for the month were:
My goals for this month:
- It’s my birth month so I’m going to be out and not blogging as much this month (FWI)
- Work on my book.I’m late on the challenge that I was going to set for myself but I will catch up. My goal is to write at least 5000 words a week on my personal book.
- Fully Customize the blog’s appearance (waiting on some graphics from a friend)
- To reach another follower milestone.
- Finish reading and post the Dark Blood review and Scooby Doo Apocalypse comic.
Those are my goals for April, what are yours? How did you do in the month of March and what are you looking to accomplish in April? Let’s talk Recap and Goals! P.S. Eventually I will compile a collection of the videos I’ve taken at wrestlemania and post it. Have a great Monday!
Happy Wednesday Gamers, Geeks and Friends! I didn’t have anything scheduled to post today but recent events and a few blog posts that I have read from my peers made an impression on me. Firstly I will do a quick February Update!
- In February We have made it to 80+ Followers so thank you everyone!
- 33 Posts were Published on the blog
- WE had 388 Visitors
- We had 338 Likes and 238 Comments
- I purchased 3 Video Games. (Halo Wars 2, Thief and Game of Thrones)
- Purchased all the tickets I wanted for Wrestlemania! (Wrestlemania, Raw, Smackdown and WWE Axxess VIP for Seth Rollins 🙂 )
- I have been writing at least 5 times a week! (Now I need to start working on my book lol)
- Met amazing bloggers!
Now I wanted to say how incredible it is to find other bloggers’ posts and opinions. I find myself wanting to rush to my laptop to read other blog posts or communicate with some of the bloggers that I have met. I feel a great sense of community here, as I am an extrovert I’m very aware that it’s easier for me to communicate with someone standing in front of me or over a computer screen.
But the reality is that you never know who is sitting across the screen from you typing their thoughts and opinions. It can be a next door neighbor, a grandmother that doesn’t have much family around, a gamer that revels in online gaming, a sarcastic kid who doesn’t have many friends, a socialite that can’t tell their friends about the newest technology craze for fear of rejection and so on. We are all made up of completely different personalities yet we find ourselves drawn to others blogs and posts. Why? Myself I love the “Individual.” Someone who is doing their own concept, creating their own genre, staying true to what they believe. We may not always agree, but we can respect each other. I’m drawn to creative individuals, bloggers that make me feel a certain way or feel anything at all. Bloggers who are seeking to provide a service, express their thoughts, vent, provide the raw and real emotions of their soul and lay it out on the table for anyone who’s hungry to come and eat.
The point of this rant I guess it is, is to say that I love and respect all of the bloggers that I have had a chance to interact with. I feel like we are a community and that people can care and value others opinions. I fancy myself a humanist, I want us all to succeed and to keep the people by our side that have cheered us on the entire way. Some of you I can call “friend.” What you write resonate with me and I enjoy the banter we may have. From the people that I have met to the others that I will meet in the future, I appreciate you and I am glad that we are taking this crazy journey called “blogging” as far as each of us personally can. Let’s ride this thing until the wheels fall off with the wind in our hair, the Pepsi in our hand, the beats of our favorite song playing as loud as we dare and with the friends that make this life feel a little less lonely.
Thank you and have a fantastic March!