Happy Thursday Novas, Players and SuperStars! I’m behind on the award nominations but I will definitely have another next week Thursday and the Thursday after that to catch up. The Blogging awards are a way to show recognition to your fellow bloggers and I love participating in them. We were nominated for the Liebster Award by our friend That Geeky Writer Chick over at A Fistful of Glitter (love the name). Her blog is amazing and she talks about all kind of geeky topics like books, video games and she even participated in the Creative Christmas Collaboration put on by Kim at Later Levels! Always a good read so you should check her out and give her a follow if you like her blog!
Liebster Award Preview:
It’s an award in which bloggers nominate other bloggers for showing respect to their works and their dedication. It’s an appreciation and recognition for all the fellow bloggers out there in the blogosphere..!!
- Write about it on your blog and thank the person who nominated you , write about his blog too.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Nominate 5 or 10 blogs which you feel deserve it.
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them.
Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.
- What’s your favourite thing to write about?
- What’s your favourite media to experience? (Book, video games, movies ect.)
- If you had to live in a fictional world, which fictional world would it be?
- Who is your all-time favourite character? Why?
- If you could have any power from a video game, movie, television show or book, what would it be? And why?
- What is your favourite meal?
- What is your favourite comedy show or sketch?
- What is your name?
- What is your favourite colour?
- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
What’s your favourite thing to write about? I love writing about video games the most. It was the reason that I started the blog in the first place. I have transitioned into writing about other topics like Netflix or just creative writing (should do more prompts). Because I love to talk and have a lot of interests, I try to convert that into a blog post of some sort.
What’s your favourite media to experience? (Book, video games, movies ect.) Video games would probably being my number 1 media. Closely behind would be Television. I love finding a great show or documentary that I can binge watch. Currently, I’ve been logging hours in Civilization 6 (since I bought it in this month’s humble bundle) and I have been watching documentaries on Marie Antoinette and Versailles. It’s been a great week for binge watching and indulging in video games but not so much a week for blogging. Gotta get back to it!
If you had to live in a fictional world, which fictional world would it be? I would love to live in a world of Fairies or like a cartoon world. I think living in a world with fairies, trolls and bright colors would be my choice though. I imagine I would be able to use magic, see fairy tale creatures such as dragons, unicorns and sprites and everyone’s features will be exaggerated.
Who is your all-time favorite character? Why? Yoshi is my favorite character of all time. Mario has been a staple in my gaming life for as long as I remember and I was always drawn to Yoshi. When yoshi had his first game in Yoshi’s Islands, I was super happy. I play with Yoshi in every Mario game that I can (although Boo is starting to become a favorite of mines lol). Now if we are talking more than video games, Scooby Doo is my pick! Scoobert has always been my favorite character and my room is filled with stuffed Scoobies, Scooby Pillows and different items with my crime solving companion.
If you could have any power from a video game, movie, television show or book, what would it be? And why? Being able to fly is a given, but a power that I always wanted to have was the power of telekinesis & telepathy. Being able to move things with your mind (like in Matilda) and being able to communicate or read others thoughts would be really fun. I would only want these powers if I could control it though, can you imagine not being able to turn of the mind reading ability… Yikes!
What is your favourite meal? Anything with beef and potatoes! I’m always in the mood for potatoes or a big greasy burger lol.
What is your favorite comedy show or sketch? I really like Jeff Dunham’s comedy routines. He is a ventriloquist and uses puppets to tell stories. He’s really funny and coming to Orlando in a few months. I have to try and find tickets. If we are talking about one of my favorite sketches, I guess I could use Robot Chicken right? I didn’t really watch the show but my friend showed me a clip of Senator Palpatine talking to Darth Vader. It’s priceless lol.
What is your name? My name is LaQuita but since I think my spirit animal is most definitely a cat, I go by Luna.
What is your favorite color? My favorite color is purple. More specifically, Lavender!
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Meow? lol
- What is your favorite video game and why?
- Why do you blog?
- What are your favorite hobbies?
- Are you looking forward to any movies this year?
- Do you collect anything? If so then what?
- What is your perfect day?
- If you have $1 million dollars, what would you do?
- What show would you like to or are currently binge watching?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Tell me something interesting about yourself
My Players are:
- Winner of the GamersUnitedGG Blogging Competition Pix1001 from Shoot The Rookie! She has an awesome video game blog about being a noob at games!
- Runner-up for the GamersUnitedGG Blogging Competition Daniel from Home Button! We have recently followed each other and he posts daily on video games with an excellent perspective!
- Megan from A Geeky Gal – She is starting up her own 30 Day Video Game Challenge today so make sure to stop by and read!
- Thero159 – One of my favorite geeky blogs to check out. She writes about video games, updates and comics!
- Drakulus – He is a great video game analyzer and his Royal Rumble Review was amazing (giving me ideas for how to format my WWE Events now).
- Dragons And Zombies – A great book blogger who also ties in other geeky topics!
I have only nominated 6 bloggers as next week I will nominate some more amazing blogs! Have fun and if you would like to answer my questions, feel free to do so! Have a great weekend!