Happy Monday Novas! Thank you for reading today’s post which is going to be another community event! The last Guest Post Challenge we hosted on the blog asked bloggers to write a story on the prompt provided! The winner at the end of the week was able to provide a Guest Post on our blog! This time around the rules will be the same, but this time we’re getting festive!
Game Guide (Rules)
- Each week on Monday at 11:30am EST, we will post a writing prompt. Interested bloggers will write a post of 800 words or less on their blog, in response to the prompt.
- Once your post is live, paste a link to your post and blog in the comments of the prompt post (This post). All responses are due by Sunday night.
- On the following Monday, I will post the next prompt and the voting poll for the previous week’s participants. The blog with the most votes will win and be able to write a Guest Post of their choice on GamersUnitedGG.
This week’s prompt: It’s Christmas Eve and you find out Santa is missing! What happens next? Do you find Santa? Was he taken? What’s your story on what happens next?
This challenge is open to everyone so have some fun and write with us! Vote for next week’s topic below!
- You’re playing a video game and you need to select a partner to join you, who do you choose? Choose 1 Holiday character to help you through the game : Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Reindeer or Bumble the Abominable Snow Monster! Talk about your game, why you chose this sidekick and what you will be doing!
- Santa wants to upgrade his sleigh, what recommendations would you make for his new ride?
Make sure to check our the Question of the Month for December, hosted by Later Levels! This month we were tasked with answer Which video game character would do a better job than Santa? Check out the answers from each blogger and vote on this month’s poll!
Have a great day!