Hiya Players and Novas! You’ve read the title right, today you will have a double feature post! Things in November will be busy for me as I’m tackling the NaNoWriMo challenge so the post may not be a frequent as prior months. With that being the case I have less time to read posts and compose them so there may be reblogs of previous posts and posts from blogs that I follow.
Anyway, THANK YOU FOR 400 FOLLOWERS! This goal came and passes incredibly quickly and I am super thankful for all of you. As a treat, I will provide the synopsis of my NaNoWriMo novel and I need character names! Feel free to leave names for my characters and I may buse them in the book! I’ll definitely shout you out and acknowledge that it’s your character. Below is the synopsis and the character roles that I will need names for.
A kingdom in turmoil, an heiress’ position being challenged, a forced betrothal. Can Princess Ariana carry on the family dynasty of the House of Tamlin with a 16 year old secret looking to take everything away? Told through the eyes of household characters, a journal floats around the land. How will she cope? Will she survive? And will she ascend as the ruler of the kingdom? It is truly a dance with destiny!
Soooo it’s a time period drama piece. The characters I need are:
A Lady In Waiting with a zest for life
The Stable Boy
An Evil Uncle
Now for the October Recap! The month started really well but I think we fizzled out a bit. Let’s see the stats!
Surprisingly, even though our posts dwindled off at the end of the month, October was a better month than September! We had 1557 views, 761 visitors, 519 likes and 138 comments! Wow!
Here are the top 3 posts from the month if you missed them!
Special shout out to Dale by having the 4th most viewed post The Psychology of Gaming!
Also check out our special guest posts this month as well!
Now let’s take a look at our goals for October and see how we did!
- Post Destiny 2 Review
- Host A Guest Blogger Competition
- Review 1 New Series
- More discussion Posts
- Release Newsletter
- We did post Destiny 2 First Impressions!
- We hosted 2 weeks of the Guest Blog Competition! I was a bit busy towards the end of the month but we will start again this coming Monday! Look for the prompt post around 11:30am EST.
- We reviewed the series Still Star Crossed and it was fantastic!
- We had a few discussion posts but not as many as I would have liked
- The Newsletter was not released because I’m still working on putting the format together. Now that we have the premium blog, I can integrate the newsletter option more smoothly.
- Complete NaNoWriMo – Since we are in the month of November, I have been working on the NaNoWriMo challenge and my personal goal is to complete it!
- 1 Steam Game Review I have a few steam games that I have yet to play so I look to play them and write up a review this month (Thank you Thero159 for Offworld Trading Company and Amello!).
- Post at least 3 times per week – The blog activity may not be as frequent as previous months because I’m focusing on NaNoWriMo, but I will try to have at least 3 posts per week for the month of November.
Those are my goals for November. There are not too many of them because, well you know NaNoWriMo lol. What are your current goals for November? Are you working on any special projects? Let’s talk goals!