Happy Friday Gamers, Geeks and Friends! We have been nomintaed for the Mystery Blogger Award by Moonid! Thank you Moonid for the nomination! Be sure to check out their blog for Manga and Anime content! Shout out to the creator of the award over at Okoto’s Enigma Blog as well! I love doing the blog award posts because you can find out interesting information about fellow bloggers and potentially find new bloggers to follow! It’s definitely worth writing about especially if you do not have a post scheduled (hehehe like me today 🙂 ). Let’s jump into the post details!
Rules of the award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Myself:
- In my daily life I work for a major theme park in Orlando, Fl. It’s a fantastic job and I am always happy to go off to work! I sit at a computer and answer questions via social media and the website about our parks.
- If you haven’t figured it out from my other blog posts my 3 favorite passions are Video Games, WWE and Binge Watching TV Shows! These are the types of posts that you will often see on my blog.
- I like to try out new activities. I get into moods where if I want to do something, I’ll research it and try it out (perks of living in a large city). Some activities I want to accomplish this year are Pottery lessons, Traveling, Paintball, Escape Rooms and for some reason I want to traverse a giant corn maze!
- Which anime/manga genre is the one you like the most? I really love the Romantic Comedy Anime like School Rumble. Harem anime like Ouran School Host Club or Shuffle are great as well!
- If you were to introduce a friend to your favorite genre, what would be your best recommendation to help him get hooked into the genre? Hahaha I think I have answered this above. I really, really like School Rumble. That would be my go to.
- Can you relate something that happened in your life with something you watched in an anime/read in a manga? Absolutely! This is going to sound weird but in the anime “The Devil is a Part Timer” the main character, Sadao and his ambitions remind me of myself at work. I’m always looking for the promotion and to make sure that I’m doing the best that I can lol. This Anime is pretty funny as Sadao thinks the key to conquering the world lies in taking over “McRonalds!”
- What is your favorite Youtube Channel? Currently I would say my favorite YouTube Channel is Up Up Down Down the channel by WWE Superstar Xavier Woods. I also love a good Minecraft channel like Lachlan or Vikkstar123.
- Write something about the culture in your country. I live in the United States of America so the culture here is pretty diverse. Many people would say that we have no culture but I disagree. We celebrate holidays like our Independence day and President’s Day. It may not include special preparations or rituals but its important to us. What I love the most is that we can have different festivals like the color run or Caribbean Festival that celebrates the diversity in the Country.
- MediGamer Matt
- Retro Gamer Ireland
- Darth Toothpick
- Love, Luna
- Gamely Giving
- Which Movie are you looking forward to releasing this year?
- If you can make a theme park out of any game, which game would you select and why?
- With the rise of Major League Gaming, should it have its place among ESPN?
- Should Colleges start Major League Gaming teams and fund-raise similar to Sports?
- Streaming vs. Blogging: How do you connect with your favorite gamers and communities?
Thank you again Moonid for the nomination! Congrats to all of my nominees and I look forward to your answers if you choose to participate! Have a great weekend!