Happy Wednesday Gamers and Friends! Today’s surprise post (as I do not normally have a post set for Wednesdays) was made possible by the awesome IgnitedMoth <— Make sure to give her blog a read and follow, she’s awesome! I was nominated for the Neat Blog Award and I couldn’t be happier. This is my 2nd community award nomination in my first month of blogging and I am so thankful for any and everyone who reads my content. I have really taken a liking to reading blogs and creating my own original content for everyone to see. It’s kind of a therapeutic release from the stresses of life in general.
Gamers & friends, your mission (should you choose to accept it 🙂 ) is to:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the seven questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and create 7 questions for them
It’s time for me to answer my 7 hot seat questions from IgnitedMoth!
1.) What is your favorite memory of 2016? My favorite memory of 2016 was visiting a long time friend from Xbox. Our birthdays are in the same week of April so we have finally decided to meet in person. I took a road trip up to Illinois (which was the worst idea lol ) and stayed with my friend Kira. We had a blast! I actually decided to fly home because spending 36 hours traveling on a bus versus 2 hours on a plane was a significantly better option.
2.) If you could make a living in any profession (your absolute dream job) what would it be? I would want to start a Gamer Bar! A place where gamers can come play in tournaments, play all sorts of video games, eat, drink and network with new people. I would love to open up a Gamer Bar!
3.) Have you ever met anyone famous? Yes I have. I live in Orlando, Florida so we see celebrities here all the time. In 2012 for the NBA All Star Game Weekend I met a few basketball players but my favorite was Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers. I got to talk to him (for like 5 seconds) and he autographed my basketball and picture. It was awesome!
4.) If you could travel to any one place in the world right now where would it be? Italy! I have always wanted to visit Italy. I enjoy art, writing, culture oh and pasta (can’t forget pasta!) I love how Italy has a lunch hour (which is really like 3 hours) and everything is done at a leisurely paced. I love the US but sometimes I feel like we rush everything and I feel like it would be peaceful and calm in Italy. If only I knew how to draw (well more than stick figures) I would definitely find one of those city river-bends and just draw :).
5.) Who is your favorite author? I haven’t read may books recently but my favorite author has to be Russell Andrews. I have read all of his books in a particular series. Icarus, Gideon, Aphrodite, Midas and Hades. Russell Pleaseeeeee make another book in this series, they’re awesome!
6.) What is your favorite mythical creature? A dragon or unicorn would be the obvious answer, however, I quite enjoy the Phoenix! Phoenix travel and live for years mingling with royalty or the humble creatures of the forest. Phoenix are respected and keen. They die but are reborn from their ashes and that’s a moral you can take with you throughout life. If you get knock down, become reborn and try it all over again.
What do you look most forward to in 2017? Right now I am most looking forward to Wrestlemania in April. I already have my tickets for the event, Raw and Smackdown. The last thing I need to get is my WWE Axxess tickets to see my husband Seth Rollins! (Let’s all marvel in his beauty for a moment:) )
In the spirit of the award, it’s time for my nominees (Drum Roll Please!)….
- The Brunette Bookworm Blog– A great book review blog featuring reviews, book hauls and other fascinating pieces of work!
- Kim (Later Levels) -Excellent blog showcasing video games and opinion pieces. Even if life has you too busy, there’s always time for video games!
- JenniferNutrition101 – A great new blog about nutrition tips and tricks!
- Athena/ AmbiGaming– Another great video game and review blog. Check out opinion pieces and video game essentials here!
- Z is for Zeirah– A great gaming blog (mostly WOW) with interesting posts and updates.
- Maitreyi -A new up and coming blog featuring emotional and deep writing.
- Reads & Reels– An awesome blog featuring frequent posts about books, book reviews and cover reveals along with film reviews.
My 7 questions … hmmm
- What is your favorite Video Game or Book at the moment?
- If you could meet 1 person (real or imaginary, alive or deceased) who would you meet and why?
- If you could have 1 super power, which would you choose?
- I love Scooby Doo, do you have a favorite character? If so who is it and why?
- Which 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
- If you had to pick a genre would you prefer Horror, Fantasy, Action, Comedy or Thriller?
- What are you goals for 2017?
Thank you once again to IgnitedMoth and everyone who has dare read any of my blog posts. Let’s keep lifting up and recognizing other bloggers (you gain more XP that way :)!
It’s time to Level Up and pass the controller! Have an awesome day!
I do not own these images